the past few weeks have been defining for my life.
Because..
1. I have comissioned!
2. My brother got married!
3. I went for lasik!
4. I bought a car!
5. I reaffirmed my love for cherie!
-----
Thursday 21st was the biggest day of my life!
I was comissioned as a senior officer in SCDF.
From TK red cross to TPJC first aid club, to SIM lifesaving club to SCDF fire and rescue officer. There is no greater calling.

I was the parade commander :)

My gf wiping my sweat, and my dad changing my rank!

My family was with me at my comissioning parade

so were my friends!

Ladies and gentleman. the comissioned officers!

I also managed to be the overall best trainee :)
Golden Axe
-----
my brother got married on saturday 16th january :)
more on this when i get the photos!
-----
on the 15th of january, friday, after i booked out from camp, I headed to lasik surgery clinic for my lasik operation despite my mum disapproving of me doing it at this time.
But I had to because i wanted to give myself 2 weeks of rest before starting work at firestation on 1st feb. Thank god the operation was successful :)
The lasik cost me $4200+ I know there are cheaper deals outside, but some things cannot compromise. I want the best for my eyes.
the only trouble was that the dr took 3 attempts to put the suction ring on my left eye before he used the intralase to cut the flap. the 3 suction attempts made my eye damn red even until today. hopefully the red eye will clear by chinese new year.

Sharingan
thanks cherie for sending me home and waiting for me to fall asleep before leaving :)
-----
Today my dad and I went to cycle and carriage to look at the cerato forte.
Initially when i narrowed down my car shortlist to cerato forte and chevrolet cruze, I was more inclined to chevrolet cruze. But later, i decided that probably cerato forte is the better choice because it is more fuel efficient and yet the engine is more powerful.
cost me $52999 +$800 for solar film, reverse sensor and leather seat. I think I got quite a good deal despite the 6 years high COE prices. No choice have to buy now cos I really need it for work

now i hope my car comes in ASAP, hopefully in mid feb.
-----
During the past 2 weeks when I was so busy, i really neglected my gf cherie. Yet she was so supportive, coming for my dining-in ceremony, being so caring for my eye, and being my biggest fan for my comissioning parade. I really owe it to her.

We will continue writing our story in genting tomorrow! :)
9:29 PM