Monday, July 20, 2009

sian man i am down with flu and fever since sunday morning. The doc gave me 3 days MC so i will only be booking in on tuesday night.

I am quite upset because the doctor didn't take me seriously. i guess it is because my fever is not very high. First i go in he say how come so many ppl have flu. then he say he can sell me the tamilflu tablets but it costs $65 for 10 tablets. after that he say that the only way to confirm if i kena the h1n1 is to take an oral swipe and send for testing, but he say he dun have that service. So i was given antibiotics, fever and flu medication and asked to stay at home for 3 days.

my temperature has been hovering between 37 and 38 degrees even after taking the medication. Though it is quite mild, but it has dragged on for a day already. if it still doesn't subside this evening, i will go see another doc for a 2nd opinion.
I missed out on the dining in at ritz carlton and probably another day of parade rehearsal. hope the MC wun reflect badly on me.

anyway i received my first pay last week and I managed to carry out most of what I said i wanted to do in the previous entry. However I am having some trouble persuading mother tay to go out for a good family dinner. she says that it's a waste of money and the food in restaurant is not nice!

Sian man friday I weighed myself and the weighing scale says 66.5kg. so far i lost 3.5kg ever since i joined scdf. probably after this fever episode, it would be more. reverted back to a skinny noob again.

11:15 AM