it has been a while that i wake up so early in the morning.
can't sleep in the morning anymore due to my new daily routine which involves waking up at 5.10am and sleeping by 10.30pm.
this weekend is my first book out and i have my weekend filled to the brim with activities :D thanks to cherie for planning the activities.
frankly speaking the training has been tougher than i expected.
so far i have not fight any fire yet. but simply wearing the bunker gear (fire jacket) and laying the hoses is tougher than anyone can imagine.
just by laying the hoses, i perspire so much that my uniform under the gear can drip water, and my fire boots can pour out water.
haven't even wear the breathing apparatus set which is 13kg and haven't even get close to any fire yet!

[photo taken from the web. not my batch]
on the bright side, the 2 weeks confinement is over!
I love u cherie. thanks for waiting 2 hrs at jurong point for me to book out :)
----
yesterday i went home to check my email and there were so many emails from lifesaving club, discussing anything from recruitment plan to warehouse sale.
for the first time, i have totally lost track of things that are happening.
I was used to having everything running through me, and even when i handed over to silvester I was still very much involved. but now I feel a little left out.
i think maybe it is time to move on and I think the club in good hands. :)
10:11 AM