Monday, June 22, 2009

As I am sitting on this bus to meet my gf for dinner I am probably blogging my last entry for 2 weeks. From tomorrow, I will be confined for almost 2 weeks, till next friday.

First of all good luck to all sim lifesavers who are participating in the nus invitational. I can't be there to support. :(

Next to all my friends: even though I am confined, I am still very much connected at night! Sms me, call me, tag on my blog, post on my facebook wall, chat with me when I log on to msn via my mobile, or even email me at tayonthego@gmail.com !

I am so looking forward to my first pay from my full time job. White lim once posted about what he is going to do with his first pay and I should too.
1. Firstly I would like to return the $600 that I borrowed from father tay for the thailand trip
2. Even though I have been with cherie for quite a while, I nv really bought anything nice for her. I hope to buy her a nintendo wii so that she can play guitar heroes and practise on her real drum coordination by playing the guitar heroes drums. Hopefully it can also be used to kill time so that the times when I'm not around wun seem so long.
3. Next I would want to spend a bit of money on supplements such as protein powder since it's running out. I hope I would be able to embark on a 2-times a week gym routine while in camp.
4. It has been a long time since my family last sat down to have a good meal together. I hope that I would be able to bring my family to crystal jade for a good dinner.
5. I need to pay for both the internet and hp bills that should amount to almost $200 in 2 months.
6. The tv in my living room has started to behave strangely. I also hope to buy a new plasma or lcd to replace it. However this might have to wait cos my first pay is not that big u know!
7. the remaining amount would have to be used to sustain myself till the next pay arrives in another month's time.

So 12th of july please come soon!

8:09 PM