it has been an eventful holiday thus far.
Monday, i went for my scdf medical check up which requires me to go to SATA for an X-ray. the nearest sata was at chai chee which is just in front of my old house.
surprisingly not much has changed. I cannot resist but take the lift up to the door steps of my old house to see whether the people whom we sold the house to are still around. they are no longer there. now it's a chinese family living in my old house.
later i went home to take a nap and went to clementi pool again for lifesaving which i will be going to 3 times a week hopefully for the next 2 weeks to teach them bm.
i still haven't find the bit of time for myself to do a bit of house keeping and some reflecting.
but i can't complain cos all the little free time I have has been filled up with dota. heeeee
Tuesday
I wanted to have my hair cut but i am stuck in front of the computer. I have a terrible flu since morning and it doesn't go away despite taking 2 kinds of flu tablet!
somehow haven't been feeling great since my CF paper.
I still managed to do a bit of weight training at home though.
Oh yeah and I watched 27 dresses while waiting for mac to come home from work. FANTASTIC SHOW MAN!!
tomorrow i will be going to queensway to do some shopping myself first, then go to the tyr warehouse to do the swimwear for the competition and then head down to clementi pool again.
after that going terence's place to fifa and watch champion's league!
1:57 AM