It's all overI still haven't come to terms with the fact that I have come to the end of my full-time student life. Yeah i did finish my exams but i think i have to say bye bye to my 2nd upper. the margin for me was really damn thin. possibly a split second decision to do the monopoly question have caused me my 60 marks for ME. Another lousy decision not to read Efficient market hypothesis has caused me my 60 marks for CF too. But i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle :)
PAssion runSunday I went to the passion run. No longer fantastic already man. First i waited 30 mins at bedok mrt bus stop for the shuttle bus that will ferry me to the start point at ecp. I was late for close to an hour and when I had to weave in and out of traffic when i run. not to mention the sun so blardly hot man.
And then the goodie bag not as zai as last year. Last year got so many good stuff like vouchers and stuff. this year - NONE. only a red colour sling back with 1 can of 100+ and 1 packet of marigold 'GO' in it. Worse still, there is no lucky draw this year!
oh of course there is the red singlet, which imo is quite nice. but i have enough of red running shirts/singlets already!
I have approached this race with a 2 weeks break without running. after finish running, my leg really ached a lot more than normal. My left knee patellar felt sore again.
I dun blame myself for running all the way, afterall it's only 10.4km, but then this is a STOP signal for me not to run the sundown marathon. 10km not fantastic already how to do 42km?
I guess my left knee still needs a bit more time to recover and I should stop hurting myself before the start of my scdf course.
Newcastle RELEGATED!Still on sunday, it was survival sunday in epl.
though the top 4 places were already decided, blackburn is already safe, wah the relegation dog fight continues man.
I dunno y alan shearer is untouchable. Yes newcastle is in a mess, but he had 8 games to save them.
since he took over, newcastle have only accumulated 5 points from 8 games.
so if shearer was in charge for 1 full season of 38 games, newcastle would have 23.75 points. that's even worse than the bottom team by quite a distance.

the new captain failure
Anyway newcastle really needs to start from scratch. perhaps relegation is a blessing in disguise. They keep changing so many manager, then the different managers buy their own sets of players, leaving so many fringe players in the squad and a largely inbalanced team. No wonder y duff had to play as a left back.
Could have stay well clear of relegation had they stuck with big sam!
3:48 PM