Wednesday, April 1, 2009
That's not my name

y so long no update sia?
If i were busy with studying I would proudly say so, unfortunately I have so many other things on hand that I hardly have time for myself!

recently I am quite troubled by my name
I don't mind ppl calling me 志伟, but then it is so common! (and that's not my name)
my name is zhi2 wei2 植维. AT this point please dun associate me with the fat botak from hk because that is a different character and pronunciation altogether.

next my secondary school D&T teacher tiger ong said I had the 'simon' face and decided to call me simon.
But recently, so many ppl tell me this name 'simon' is so old and ah pek!!
Few weeks ago I have started the search for a english name which starts with A.
why A? because I am sick of having my register number to be 30+ just because by surname starts with T. Every time oral exam, ppl already go home, and I am still waiting in the class for my turn..

I came up with the name Ambrose which is immediately condemned by Cherie.

So now I am back to square 1.


Just to share with u my other english names

in Primary 3, I called myself Zack Tay, and in secondary school, my email address was z_tay@hotmail.com and this lamer say my email is zoe tay

In Primary 5, I decided to call myself Steven because of Steven Tan.

and in Sec 3, no choice this tiger ong call me simon.

any advice?

11:44 PM