Sunday, January 4, 2009
Happy new year 2009!

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' lang syne ?



Last year, I wanted to..
1. get 2nd upp grades for poa, macro and especially MM
2. go for mock exams fully prepared
3. attend all MM and marketing lectures in 2008
4. join osim triathlon 2008
5. learn guitar
6. up my weight to 78kg

Ok i am 1 better in 2008 compared to 2007, cos i achieve 1 out of 6. i joined osim triathlon though i injured myself badly :/

In 2009, I want to and I WILL..
1. Be a fantastic bf
2. Graduate with 2nd upper honours
3. Demonstrate good leadership in lifesaving club
4. Eat well, stay healthy, continue to train and keep fit
5. Join SCDF when i graduate
6. Be punctual

i also want to declare that my new favourite book in 2009 is...

JUST KIDDING!

9:54 PM