it's time i do a mass update!
start of epl season
i'm not exactly looking foward to the new season. Just what is happening to my beloved blackburn rovers?!?!
1.) Mark hughes left for thaksin's team and later found out there is no money to spent at city either
2.) my 1 time favourite player david bentley, left for spurs and claimed all his buddies and he support spurs.
3.) blackburn appointed paul ince. He was a manager of MK dons, a team in the 4th tier league last season

here he is managing a smile
4.) There are reumours about player mutiny against the manager in the club. WTF
5.) Stephen warnock, a good full back who gives his all in every game, submitted a transfer request!
6.) Brad Friedel the ever reliable custodian left! and useless paul robinson arrived.
__________
after finishing 20+ episodes of one piece 3 weeks ago I've run out of stuffs to watch
so for the past 2 weekends i went on a jack neo movie marathon.
i watched Ah long pte ltd, i not stupid too, i do i do and money no enough 2
i must say that his movies are quite good. i often get discouraged by my friends that his movies are not worth paying to watch in cinema. that's rubbish!
___________
I'm finally left with 1 more week for this internship. i feel I've been slowly phased out! I am no longer involved in the meetings, and my manager gives me less things to do. not sure whether this is a good thing. This is my first office job (other than call centre) and i think I've learnt quite a bit from it, both the good and bad stuff about work. I'm not going to remind/ask my manager to write me a testimonial though. hope she remembers
__________
Lately I've been busy with lifesaving club's recruitment booth outside the canteen.
i pasted some flyers in the toilet, some pasted on the door and some above the urinal. but kena complain already

we got ourselves a new club shirt too

__________
1:00 AM