What a hectic day.
First i went to my dental appointment, then to collect my new glasses, then went to sengkang hello shop to recontract my broadband, went home to fix up the modem, went to teach swimming at jalan kayu for 4.5hrs, went to kembangan to collect the router from yip, and finally went home to set up the router.
-------

First my living room's desktop became ridiculously slow then my wireless modem became quite laggy and it finall broke down.
Somehow i'm responsible for the servicibility of my home computers and internet.
I haven't make time to troubleshoot the desktop. but I can't live without the internet for a day.
After calling 3 customer care consultants from singtel (all necessary calls, I can conclude that their service really suck. I still dun understand y is singtel call centre in malaysia. Those ppl there speak terrible english and dun even know their stuffs!
So today I went to the helloshop and recontracted. and the girl told me that I couldn't change my plan to the 1mbps 1 since my contract isn't fully up. The guy in malaysia told me can! So i stuck to the 3mbps plan. I decided against taking the 2wire integrated wireless modem after it gave so much problem to white lim. Somemore it's $4 more per month. $4X2year contract = $96. So i took the lousy thompson modem and bought the d-link router from yip for a bargain price of $30.

-------
Job update
I'm quite pleased with my power point presentation to the CEO on wed. took me 3 working days + overtime to complete the 40 slides power point. After which he said the presentation was excellent and this is how power point should be done. But the end of the presentation is the start of more things to come. They are launching a product based on my research and i'm involved in the rest of the things to follow.
----------
I'm still keeping up my reading habits, but last week have been a sleep deprived week for me. Monday and Tuesday nights was spent working on the powerpoint, wed spent on discussing cca orientation stuff when it was already over, thurs spent on the steamboat class gathering and friday spent on troubleshooting the router!
1:17 AM