Sunday, July 27, 2008
how i screw up my friday

finally i have time to blog down how my friday went
on thurs, i went to the GP to remove the stitches on my knee.
it was another doc on duty, and he asked me to come back on the next day (friday) between 9am -4.30pm to look for the same doctor who stitched it up for me.
i couldn't make it on friday, and that doctor will not be around this weekend.
so he gave me MC for friday.

However I still had to go back to office on friday because i had to finish the preparation for the meeting and also to attend it.

So on friday, i went to the office in the morning to continue the preparations.
I intended to see the doc after i finish the preparation and go back to office in time for the meeting at 3pm.
however my manager was on MC on that day too. she smsed me lots of things to follow up. by the time i finish everything, it was already 1+pm. I procrastinated a while till 1.45 before leaving the office.
What happened after that is chain reaction of cock up happenings due to poor time management
I reached home at around 2.40. btw the clinic is walking distance from my house.
I realised i didn't have time to see the doc so i had to take a cab back to work without seeing the doc!
I went into the meeting room at 3, and they told me they had finished the meeting.
WTF. Basically they changed the meeting to 2pm and they didn't add me in the invitation list. I assumed the meeting to still be at 3pm as agreed last week.
I went back immediately to the doc to remove my stitches. he plough through my wound to look for the stitches but could only find 3 out of 4. he told me that it might have fallen off.
on saturday, i had no choice but to enter the pool while teaching swimming. after swimming, I found the other stitch! god damn it. i went back to the doc and had it removed immediately.

I dunno what i'm going to tell my manager if she asked me about the meeting stuffs. btw i'm supposed to do the minutes too!

11:07 PM