for the whole of the past week, i've been spending time shopping and shopping for stupid office attire.
next week i will be starting this stupid internship at yellow pages doing marketing. Of course i am not like lim where his internship is a matter of life and death to him. I'm taking it much lighter. Still i have to be decently dressed in office wear.
Special special thanks go out to bin, mac and yip for accompanying a shopping noob.
As u know i very paiseh to ask any sale assitant, so i do everything myself. this include tearing out the whole packaging and trying out the shirts myself. DIY shopping.
I think i realise the power of retail theraphy. when u get all those good deals, the feeling is undescribable.
to date i've bought 5 shirts, 2 pants and a pair of leather shoes in the last week. think this will do for this internship. before i even get my first internship allowance, i've already spent probably around $300.
Reservist only paid me $113 for 5 day's work, swimming job only paid me $100 for 2 lessons last month. I think i've exceeded my budget :/
3:30 AM